How Per Diem Works In New York
Per diem legal services are a convenient, cost-effective legal solution for managing your caseload, dealing with emergencies and scheduling conflicts, and maximizing your efficiency. When a conflict or emergency arises, you can count on us to step in with only 24 hours’ or less notice.
In addition to filling in on an emergency basis, we also offer ongoing per diem services to help law firms prioritize their caseloads. Simply put, we can do the work you can’t or don’t want to do.
When you need convenient and cost-effective coverage for any aspect of your case, call Greenberg Per Diem Services at 347-983-0065. We are available anytime, day or night.
What We Offer
We offer per diem services in all types of civil and criminal cases, from bankruptcy and personal injury cases to debt collection proceedings and criminal arraignments. Our experienced attorneys will handle your case with great care.
We are confident in the high quality of our services. If you aren’t satisfied, simply don’t pay us.
Whenever or wherever your legal need arises, simply contact us. One of our seasoned attorneys will fill in for you on a same-day or next-day basis. We will utilize our own office space and resources to prepare for your case. Following the conclusion of your services, we will promptly provide you with a report within 24 hours. You can hire us on a one-time or ongoing basis.
What You Will Receive
What do you receive when you hire Greenberg Per Diem Services? You will obtain numerous immediate and tangible benefits. Examples of these benefits include the following:
- Pay as you go
- Flexible and reasonable fee arrangements
- Same-day and next-day services available
- Available 24/7
- Comprehensive coverage for all types of cases
- Lighten the burden of your calendar staff
- Hire fewer in-house associates
- Take advantage of our seasoned attorneys without having to train them or provide benefits or salaries
- Manage your caseload more efficiently
- Obtain expedient reporting within 24 hours
- A cost-effective approach to litigation
- An alternative to hiring expensive in-house counsel
- Manage your court calendar with a single phone call
Statewide And New York City Services For Law Firms · Contact Us For A Free Consultation
To learn more about how per diem works as well as how it can benefit your practice, contact Greenberg Per Diem Services - Ezra Greenberg, Attorney at Law. Call 347-983-0065 or fill out the online contact form. We are available 24/7 to address your legal needs.